Summer is here and you know what that means... Picnic season is here!!! While I can't be in Paris by the Eiffel Tower for all my imaginary picnics, I can just have them here and maybe if I close my eyes hard enough... Just kidding!! Whether you do it at the beach, at a park or even at home, It's important to make sure you don't forget anything in order to have a good time. Also make sure you pick the right spot, you don't want to end up having a picnic by a lake where later you find out there were REAL ALLIGATORS LIVING THERE! True story.
1. If your place of choice is outdoors, don't forget sunscreen and bug spray.
2. Fruits are always a good choice and it's easier to grab those that won't need cutting. Berries, bananas and halos are my favourites.
3. Sandwiches and pastries if you're going for something easier.
4. Cheese, bread and jam, for something more sophisticated.
5. For drinks you should always bring some water and maybe a juice. Wine for a romantic option. Just make sure it's not illegal to drink outdoors wherever you are.